Did you know ebooks are trending upward? What I mean is according to some experts ebooks are in a growth pattern for the next few years. In a report by Forrester Research (Making Leaders Successful Every Day, November 5, 2010), ebook buying is about to spiral upward. The forecast predicted the upward spiral set to nearly triple by 2015 to $2.8 Billion. So far, the pattern has been holding true. If you are a writer and you’ve been writing, here’s forty reasons every writer should create an ebook now.
- You have the competitive edge; you already write just form your writings into an ebook.
- Repurpose existing body of information; theme and put into ebook.
- Group your blog post into a theme and form your ebook.
- Add the prestigous title author to your about page.
- Sharpen your writing skills with focused writing and condensing your information for ebook.
- Spread good will by offering your current clients a loyalty gift.
- Create your ebook as an incubator for the ideas you are most passionate about.
- Create more than one ebook knowing one might go viral. It could happen. (smile)
- Get feedback on your proposed solutions.
- Learn how to chunk your information into bite-size pieces.
- Raise awareness for your cause or your product.
- Make an Amazon Kindle version to create another income stream.
- Offers opportunity for others to review and generate affiliate income.
- Gives your colleagues a reason to interview you.
- Create 24 hour access to your information with an ebook.
- Invite readers in your ebook to validate your counsel.
- Use PDF format first because PDFs are a near-universal format and usually small in file size.
- Use your ebook to learn how to launch a product – free or paid.
- Inspire people to join your tribe.
Don’t put it off any longer. Join the Information Revolution now before it’s over. Remember it’s easier than you think. Choose one of the thirty reasons above and create your very own ebook. Make it different. Make it count. Make it yours.
One good way to start: eBook It! | EZ Kindle Publishing Plus Tutorials with illustrated step by step instructions. | Download eBook It Success ePackage
Earma Brown is an expert in book writing, publishing and marketing advice. She focuses on innovative and unique techniques to helping others get their book written, published and ready to sell in record time. She has been successful in using new technologies in publishing her own twelve books and a few of her friends. Download Earma’s updated epackage eBook It! for Aspiring Authors and Emerging Indie Publishers today with
5 (7) extra eguides and tutorials including the new EZ Kindle Publishing Ebook & Tutorials.