Can you make your complex subject simple in a book? If so, your readers will flock to you to get their hands on your easy book. Even more, they will tell all their friends about the book that made their life easier! So if you want to create a readership that stampedes the way to your book like a herd of runaway cattle, use the simple tips below and put the power of EASY in your book.
1. Easy to Read. Make your book easy to read by using short stories, illustrations and case studies. Don’t make it sound like a long boring speech. You may put your readers to sleep as fast as a long winded speaker does. Use short stories that are real life situations. Your readers love it and tell all their friends and family about your book. Making it easy to read will breathe life into your book and keep your readers reading to the end.
2. Easy to apply. All your readers want to know how to apply your easy principles. Give application in your book; show your audience what to do step by step. Sure, its great to tell your readers you gained success. Everyone will be inspired! But, its way better to show them how they can get the same success you gained. They’ll write in and thank you for it; then get a copy for all their friends.
3. Easy to digest. Avoid writing with long sentences and paragraphs. Shorten your stories. Don’t use professional jargon that may exclude some of your audience. Use plain language that a seventh or eighth grader could understand. You will widen your audience and reach a lot more people, even the masses.
4. Easy to Share. Hack your monster book in half. Many aspiring authors take on too much with goals of writing a 350 page book. Size it down to about 45-100 pages or cut your huge book into smaller versions one and two. Even with a short book you can use the question and answer format for each chapter. Write a short book and you may discover your readers will share it like the common cold.
5. Easy to get to market. Make your book shorter and you can expect to go to market sooner. Use the speedy tips to get your book to market faster: write your book in chunks, chapters, sections and parts. Writing this way makes it easier to refine, repeat and repackage your information. Even before your book comes to market, develop a website, a pack of articles, reports, follow-up products and even services to build your book, your brand and your profits. Then get ready to watch your book profit faster and easier for you’ve paved the way.
If you don’t get started soon writing your easy book, you may never start. Start today; create an easy book that’s simple to read, effortless to apply, ready to digest, easy to share and easier to get to market. You can do it; write an easy book and capture the interest of your readers to get your book read. Best wishes for your greatest success yet! If you’re ready to partner with an expert to write and complete your book, visit our new and improved 100 Days To A Book camp at http://100daystoabook.com