Have you considered writing a short book to increase your business? Perhaps you are like most of us before taking the leap of faith, you wonder if it will give you the results you dream of. I can tell you this; monetizing your business with a short book will pay you back BIG.
Here are 5 increasing reasons to throw caution to the wind and write your book now:
1. Increase your self-esteem by sharing your know-how in your field. People are looking for a friendly expert to show them how to do things faster, easier and with more profit. You know; share all the short cuts & secrets of your business you’ve learned along the way.
2. Increase your credibility as a business expert in your field. When you write a book, you get instant credibility with your colleagues and customers. They are more willing to work with you and trust you faster with book author as one of your titles. Remember, people tend to buy more and do business with people they trust.
3. Increase your ability to compete. A book sets you apart from the non-author colleagues in your field. Write a book this year and receive a boost of profits from your clients because they trust you more than your non-author competitors.
4. Increase your recognition by becoming a trusted voice in your field. After writing a book, more people will recognize you. Our societies still look up to authors. It gives you a claim to fame. Write a book filled with how-to, tips, illustrations and checklist. Share your customer success stories through case studies to inspire your audience.
5. Increase your income by selling books at your speeches and especially your website. If marketed well, your book can be the beginning of a whole new income stream. After your book is written it becomes your 24 hour sales person promoting your service business everywhere it goes.
If you don’t get started writing your book now, your service business may never receive the increase it deserves. So go ahead; write a book and watch your service business profits explode like a rocket headed to the moon. Here’s to seeing your name in print!
Earma Brown is an expert in book writing and publishing advice. She focuses on innovative and unique techniques to helping others get their book written in record time. She has been successful in using these techniques to write her own twelve books and bring them to market faster. You can sign-up today at http://bookwritingcourse.com and use her proven road map.
Are you not quite ready to sign up for 12 week course? Download Earma’s newest iWIN ebook 100 Exciting Reasons to Write a Book today!